Prejoin Bonus Pack

The first stop for all new members!
SalyaDarken
Site Admin

Prejoin Bonus Pack

Post by SalyaDarken »

If you joined us during our Prejoin period then you are eligible to receive the Prejoin Bonus Pack, which includes the contents below:
  • 5 extra random cards
  • 1 extra card from their collecting deck of choice (chosen at random but will not be a double)
  • 5 Moon Shards
  • 2 coupons for 1 random card and 1 coupon for one special card.
To make things easier, I already went through the Members List on the forums and checked each person's profile to see if they contributed something to prejoin either by donating at least one deck or helping in some other way if they didn't. The list in the next post contains the players who will have prejoin status once they officially join the TCG through the site!

If you don't see your name on there but think that you should be, please PM me and I'll check your profile and posts again to make sure I didn't miss anything. Remember that just joining the forums during prejoin didn't guarantee you pre-join status-- you have to have contributed to or helped out in some way in order to be a pre-joiner!
SalyaDarken
Site Admin

Prejoin Bonus Pack

Post by SalyaDarken »

List of prejoiners:
>Kayori Claimed theirs.
>SalyaDarken
>Schnegge
>StephJ

This list may be updated throughout the day with new names depending on last minute prejoin donations but I think I pretty much got everyone? Again though, please let me know if you're not on this list but you think you should be and I'll double check!
Schnegge
Game Mod

Prejoin Bonus Pack

Post by Schnegge »

I want to pick up my Prejoin Bonus Pack.
SalyaDarken
Site Admin

Prejoin Bonus Pack

Post by SalyaDarken »

Schnegge wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:48 pm I want to pick up my Prejoin Bonus Pack.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Prejoin Bonus Pack: 1 choose card, tsukasa07, blackcat09, sailormoon03, usagi05, ffixlogo15 + Moon Shards and 2 coupons