Starter Pack Bonus

The first stop for all new members!
SalyaDarken
Site Admin

Starter Pack Bonus

Post by SalyaDarken »

Once you've gotten your Starter Pack uploaded to your site, fill out the form below and post it as a new reply to this topic in order to get your Starter Pack Bonus which includes:
  • 3 random cards
  • Your Member card
  • Your Level One badge (if you want a custom one)
Afterwards, you will be asked to contact us once more by sending me a private message to let us know that you've uploaded your Starter Pack Bonus. This is so we can make sure there were no errors or troubles and so that you start on the right foot!

It's only after you've contacted us about this that we'll approve you on the Member's List (which means moving you from the "Pending" section to "Level 1") which you need to have done in order to play games, take from updates, use our Forums for other things aside from picking up your Starter Pack Bonus, etc.

STARTER PACK BONUS FORM
As of June 26th 2021, we have not been receiving any e-mails from site forms which most likely includes join forms (but your sign up has still gone through and is in the database-- we just aren't receiving the e-mail notification saying so). Thus, if you included your referral in the join form then we will not see it until the problem is fixed so please include it in the form below instead!

Code: Select all

[b]Trading Post/Thread:[/b] 
[b]Member card Image:[/b] 
[b]Level Badge Image:[/b] Again if you want a custom one. 
[b]Additional Notes:[/b] (if you want a certain crop or characters, have a preferred color, etc. say so here!)

[b]Referral:[/b] (optional and only if someone referred you to this TCG!)
Schnegge
Game Mod

Starter Pack Bonus

Post by Schnegge »

Trading Post/Thread: https://schnegges-welt.blogspot.com/p/f ... n-tcg.html
Member card Image: https://i.imgur.com/QlcgV79.jpg
Level Badge Image: Again if you want a custom one.
Additional Notes: (if you want a certain crop or characters, have a preferred color, etc. say so here!)

Referral: (optional and only if someone referred you to this TCG!) SalyaDarken
SalyaDarken
Site Admin

Starter Pack Bonus

Post by SalyaDarken »

ImageImage Image Image
Starter Pack Bonus: mc-Schnegge.png, blackcat01, aoi06, breathofthewildlogo11

There you go. I picked blue for it since you didn't say what color you wanted. I can change if you want a different color.