Game Help

Need help figuring something out? Have you found an error on the site? Pleas use this forum to let us know!
SalyaDarken
Site Admin

Game Help

Post by SalyaDarken »

Stuck on a particular game and have no idea where to start looking for the answer, or why your answer isn't working even though you're sure you have the right answer? Post here and see if anyone can help!

For those of you helping others with game, please keep in mind that GIVING OUT THE EXACT ANSWER IS NOT ALLOWED (this includes posting what you think is the right answer if you're the one asking for help and want others to confirm whether your answer is correct or not) and is considered cheating-- especially if you're the one who made that game's specific round and would obviously know the answer. You can, however, give out hints to help guide someone in the right direction to find their answer!

If after all of this, you're still unsure and can't get the game to work then it's possible there's a problem with the game on my end when I entered in a round so please send me a PM with the name of the game, the answer you're trying to enter, and all variations of the answer that you've tried. While I may not reply right away, I always try to respond as soon as I can/am up to it so rest assured, you shouldn't be waiting too long to get your reward!